Babies are not for Sale
Family as a Human Right
Often, surrogacy is presented as a human right. Here we explore what this means in terms of laws and what rights we have as humans.
What about the Children? by Alan Neale
Letter to MPs – as UK law reform is anticipated, please write to your MPs
Surrogacy – in the extreme by Lexi Ellingsworth
Whole Body Gestational Donation, what could possibly go wrong? by Paula Boddington
This new label presents surrogacy as the method by which we can remove discrimination.
Egg Donation and Surrogacy by Kat Howard
From the Mother’s mouth
This is a list of quotes and extract from interviews with women who are Surrogate Mothers.
Let’s talk about Altruistic Surrogacy by Liz Purslow
Commercial vs Altruistic Surrogacy by Lexi Ellingsworth
“Birthday Girl” fictional piece by L.K Agnes
BBC Three’s “The Surrogates” by Lexi Ellingsworth (UK)
CBC Network’s “Breeders” by Lexi Ellingsworth (USA)
- What about the children? – Guest Post from Alan Neale @canfordheather (short read)
- Surrogacy Reform – Letter to MPs
- Celebrity Surrogacy: Buying babies is in fashion – Guest Post from Susan Calvin
- “Whole body gestational donation” for surrogacy: creating new life from death. What could possibly go wrong? – Guest Post from Paula Boddington @(long read)
- Let’s talk about Altruistic Surrogacy – from Co-founder Liz Purslow (long read)
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.