Babies are not for Sale
Family as a Human Right
Often, surrogacy is presented as a human right. Here we explore what this means in terms of laws and what rights we have as humans.
This new label presents surrogacy as the method by which we can remove discrimination.
- Commercial vs Altruistic, Old vs New, UK vs America – A comparison in research – long read
- “Birthday Girl” – Guest Post from L.K Agnes
- Surrogacy – In The Extreme
- Egg Donation and Surrogacy – Guest Post from Kat Howard @RadFem_KatH (short read)
- Breeders – quotes from Surrogate Mothers
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.