Babies are not for Sale
Family as a Human Right
Often, surrogacy is presented as a human right. Here we explore what this means in terms of laws and what rights we have as humans.
Surrogacy – in the extreme by Lexi Ellingsworth
This new label presents surrogacy as the method by which we can remove discrimination.
Egg Donation and Surrogacy by Kat Howard
From the Mother’s mouth
This is a list of quotes and extract from interviews with women who are Surrogate Mothers.
Let’s talk about Altruistic Surrogacy by Liz Purslow
Commercial vs Altruistic Surrogacy by Lexi Ellingsworth
“Birthday Girl” by L.K Agnes
BBC Three’s “The Surrogates” (UK) by Lexi Ellingsworth
CBC Network’s “Breeders” by Lexi Ellingsworth (USA)
- Let’s talk about Altruistic Surrogacy – from Co-founder Liz Purslow (long read)
- Commercial vs Altruistic, Old vs New, UK vs America – A comparison in research – long read
- “Birthday Girl” – Guest Post from L.K Agnes
- Surrogacy – In The Extreme
- Egg Donation and Surrogacy – Guest Post from Kat Howard @RadFem_KatH (short read)
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.